# 2020 UX Research Reports
Our core 2020 UX benchmarks and best practices reports cover the following financial services interest areas.
- Personal financial management (PFM) tools and education
- Alternatives to traditional banking services
- Credit cards
- Retirement and investing
- Consumer banking
- Consumer banking on touch devices
- Business banking
In addition to the core reports, in 2020 we're making available two additional reports covering authenticated UX.
- Authenticated Web Banking
- Authenticated Mobile App Banking
# Subscription Features
- Access to subscription data on SoundingBox, our UX research platform.
- Data on desktop and touch device UX.
- Data dashboards comparing more than 20 UX metrics with the best site overall in the competitive set, the best site overall, and averages.
- Substantial subscriber discounts on additional services.
Each report dataset includes covers 10 competitor or peer financial services firms, with a mix of national, regional and consumer-direct banks in the US.
We collect and analyze the data using our SoundingBox. Participants opt in, and complete tasks on a given site. SoundingBox records interactions and asks quantitative and qualitative questions following the participant activity.
# Sample Size
Each SoundingBox dataset consists of approximately 300-400 unique participants.
Participants use a desktop browser, except when mobile banking or mobile devices are the focus. When mobile is the focus, participants will use an iOS or Android device.
# More info
Schedule a call to learn more about our financial services UX research reports and how you can subscribe.